Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bass Lake!

For my summer vacation I went to Bass Lake with Christian's family and our friend Austin. Bass Lake is right near Fresno and Yosemite so we went there as well. I really do wish I would have taken more pictures but my camera died in the beginning and I was pretty busy the entire week. 




So our first stop was this really cute ice cream place called Dewar's. It reminded me of a 50's diner. I got peanut butter fudge ice cream and it was amazing. 


Now I really wish I got more pictures of this place because it was really cool. It was like a farm/antique market/cheese factory. 


This is the beautiful Bass Lake. 











All these pictures were taken at Yosemite National Park, it's now my new favorite place ever. 
This is the 6 hour ride home. I had a great time but I'm glad to be home. I have a lot of orders on my shop to catch up on and a new job! I am currently working at this pizza place called Pieology. It's like Subway for pizza. So I'll try my hardest to keep posting. 

Road trip jam:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love your pictures. They're so, so pretty. And I especially love your blog!

    Jes | www.naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete