Wednesday, July 10, 2013

All About Christian!


So this post is going to be all about my amazing boyfriend Christian! If you don't want to see a whole post about a girlfriend talking about her boyfriend then I suggest you just leave now. 

How we met:
I met Christian in September of 2008 on my first day of  junior year in high school, and his sophomore year (Yes I am one year older!). Our mutual friend Zack introduced us that day and all three of us would hang out and then he asked me to formal and we have been together on/off for almost 5 years!


Facts about Christian:
- He is half Japanese/half white.
- He loves to paintball, he is on the paintball team at his college.
-He is an eagle scout. 
- He loves old school rap like Ice Cube and Luniz.
- His favorite movie is Wayne's World.
- He loves to go to the aquarium. 

Christian's Relationship Advice:
- "Respect your woman and she will love you forever"
- "women are like traffic and it flows really good but sometimes it's horrible"
- "don't fret over the small stuff"
- "saying 'I love you' still means a lot"
- "alyssa is always master in commander"

So yeah I hope you enjoyed my small blog post about Christian! If you want to know anything else about him, just ask!

Christian is listening to:

No comments:

Post a Comment