Sunday, July 21, 2013

Night Adventures!

Hey everyone! Sorry again for my lack of posting. I don't really have an excuse except that it is summer and I'm trying to do as many things as possible instead of just sitting at home. So anyway, I bought Christian a kite for his birthday in April and we have only gotten to use it twice so we thought why not? It didn't really make it up in the air very well and I got really cold so we decided to leave early. 












Isn't he the cutest?! <3



What I'm wearing:
- Floral dress / Kohls
- Hair bow / My shop 
- Cable knit sweater / Hand me down from Hannah
- Bag/ Kohls
- Boots / Doc Martens

Speaking of my shop, it is very much up and running so you should totally check it out! I hope everyone is having a great and fantastic summer and I'll try to post more.


No comments:

Post a Comment