Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Huge life update!


Hey everyone! I know I have not updated in forever but I've been super busy with working and things like that but I'm trying to get back on top of it. I will also be updating my store too with Christmas goodies! So this post is basically going to be a bunch of pictures with what I've been up to lately! If you want to see any certain blog posts, please let me know!



1. October 30th, Christian and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! I don't have any pictures but he took me out to eat at Irvine Spectrem and it was really great!





2. On our anniversary weekend, we ventured to Peterson Car Museum in LA. Christian loved it because he loves cars so much. I really enjoyed it too because as you can see in the very last picture I am standing in front of Janye Mansfield's car so I was super excited. 










3. Hannah and I went on quite the adventure to Signal Hill park and then the pike. And us being us, we decided why not throw a photo shoot in there? 


4.  I made these amazing cinnamon rolls for my bible study!




5. One of my best friends Haley works at Disneyland so sometimes I get to go for free. This time I invited Christian and his best friend Austin. It was so tiring but so much fun. I am considering purchasing a pass so I'm pretty excited about that. 

That's it for my huge update. Thank for you bearing with me! I'm gonna try my best to update more! Let me know if you wanna see anything. Also keep a lookout for new items in my store.




No comments:

Post a Comment