Monday, September 16, 2013

My Shop!

Hey everyone! So you probably already know this but I have an online store where I sell hair acessories, earrings, and my clothes! I had Hannah, Hailee and myself model my items so you can see how to style them and how they look.


 Maroon Dotty


Beetlejuice


Sail With Me


Candy Striper, Plum, and Minnie Mouse


Skeleton Clips (These are absolute favorite!)


The lovely Hannah in Green Batty


Cherry


Pumpkin


Pale Pink


Liliac


Hot Pink


Lavender


Pastel Purple


Forrest Green Knotted


Sprinkles Original 


Pink and White Bow (I LITERALLY CANNOT GET OVER THIS PICTURE OF HAILEE)


Rachel Bow

So there you have it! I have a couple more items in my shop that we didn't get pictures of. If you want a specific item please let me know and I'll do my best! 

alyssamakesbows.storeenvy.com

Oh and big thanks to Hannah and Hailee for modeling these for me, you are the absolute best!


No comments:

Post a Comment