Monday, April 29, 2013

Today's Adventures!

Today was a really eventful day! I spent the morning working on an earlier blog post and then I got a call back from this job I applied to like a couple weeks ago saying I got the job. I am so happy! I will be working at a dollar bookstore in Buena Park. This will be my very first job and I cannot be happier. So I went to go get paperwork for the new job and I did have tutoring but I canceled it just because I had so much going on that day. Then I ventured to Hannah's house and we decided to go to 4th street, which has all these great vintage stores and I nearly died. Then we headed off to 2nd street and got Rubios (because obviously Hannah cannot get enough of it), and then we headed to Seal Beach to get some tea at our favorite coffeeshop down there. Then we proceeded to head back to her house and just blog. It was a very great day. Enjoy some pictures that Hannah took of our day: 








I hope everyone's day was as wonderful as mine! 

Pieces Of Me by Ashlee Simpson on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa, your blog is adorable. Just in case you're wondering who the heck I am, we met at 1BL a couple years ago and became fb friends, which led me to follow you on instagram, and ever since then I've loved seeing your craft projects and favorite books and adorable outfits. I'm so glad you have a blog now because your style is inspiring and I love reading your posts! Keep it up :).
    -Kate

    p.s. My last name used to be Homet, but I got married last month, so that's why you probably don't recognize it, haha.

    ReplyDelete