Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Update!



Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy lately. I'll let you know what's going on with me though! I recently got a job at a dollar book store and I've been working every other day. I love it so much. I work by myself usually and I help people find books and I'm also a cashier. It's pretty far away and it takes two buses but it's worth it. I also have been busy with school because finals are coming up. But other then that everything is good! Here are a hodge podge of pictures of my life lately but excuse the crappy iPod pictures because I didn't have time to grab my camera.

Christian and I went to Seal Beach and got greek food and ate it by the beach and watched the sun go down. It was super great!






The other night I went to Christian's house and we walked his dog Cooca. It was so nice out, we decided that we're gonna make time to do it once a week. She is the sweetest dog ever!




At the bookstore I work at, not only do I get 25% off the entire store but I also get one free book a week! So I chose this Marilyn Monroe book with so many pictures I've never seen of her before!


I also recently had boba with my friend Jason from high school!

So I'm aware this post is kinda random and such but I just wanted a quick update on what's going on with me. I'll hopefully post more when I have the time. Have a great weekend everyone!

Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark
The bookstore plays Frank Sinatra Pandora radio station all day, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment