Saturday, April 27, 2013

My San Diego Weekend!

So this weekend I spent it in San Diego with my family looking at colleges, eating lots of yummy food, and shopping. 


 This is my sister Ariana and I at San Diego State University.







The last four pictures are from the "Love Library" which I thought was super cute and I had to get tons of pictures.


The following pictures are at Point Loma College which is a private college that I'm thinking of attending.



This is my mom and my sister's backside.





The above pictures were taken in the school's chapel which was extremely beautiful. The picture right above is the student's prayer requests which I thought was really neat. 



These beach pictures were taken at Seaport Village which had a lot of shops and resturants. 







I got the hair clips at the toy store that you can basically get any name on anything. I actually had the same clips when I was child but of course I lost them. The socks were from Seaport Village and the fish ones are for Christian and obviously the book ones are for me. My family and I also went to this really cool place called Old Town which basically had a lot of Day of the Dead stuff and it was like a cute little town. I come home tomorrow and I'm happy cause I miss everyone and all that. I hope everyone's weekend was as great as mine! 



All 'Cause of You by The 88 on Grooveshark

3 comments: